Hi, How do I restore from trash when this option is 'greyed-out' in the file menu?

Options

I want to restore an item from trash but cannot do so.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.585
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:trash

Comments

• Hi @sgp33e,

Select the item you want to restore from Trash and right-click on it to select Restore From Trash.

Does that work for you?

• sgp33e
    sgp33e
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Mike,
    How do I find the item in the trash? I do not see where to access this?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@sgp33e: Since you're the only one who knows anything about the item in question, you're really the only one qualified to answer that. But you can click the tops of the columns to sort the items in the Trash by name, date, etc. Then you can right-click to Restore from Trash, Delete, etc. And right-clicking the Trash in the sidebar will give you the option to empty it when you're finished, if you like. I hope this helps! :)

• sgp33e
    sgp33e
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks gents for your comments, your screenshot helped me too Brenty. I was trying to find the trash folder in the top menu items as it was not readily visible to me in the side-bar tree (due to having many, many folders and not being in alphabetical order). Found it now and I feel like a dope. Thanks again.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@sgp33e: Hey, if you stare at anything long enough it makes less and less sense, so no worries there! :lol:

You're most welcome! I'm glad that helped. Be sure to let us know if we can be of further assistance. We're here for you! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.