Attempting to log in to PNC.com. Able to set up UserID (on one page), but will not accept password.

Options

Attempting to log in to PNC.com. Was initially able to set up UserID (on one page), but will not accept password on second page. Even though I followed closely the directions for "Using 1Password with login sequences split across multiple pages," it still does not work. I even tried the additional directions for "What to do if your multi-page Login item doesn’t work." When I try to enter in the password for the second page using the separate 1Password sequence for the password, the web page prompts me for the login id again. Interestingly, having tried this now dozens of times, Internet Explorer 11 will now not even accept the 1Password sequence for the UserID page. As a seprate note, logging into Citibank works without a hitch. At this point I am so frustrated with attempting to log in to PNC.com (and Verizon Wireless - same issue), I would pay for an hour of someone's time in tech support to help me set up the various 1Password sequences for the various web pages. One other question - assuming I eventually get this setup to work smoothly, what do you do if you wish to access web pages from your office PC if your office PC does not allow you to download 1Password? Are you stuck using your iPhone to look up the IDs and manually enter in the passwords?

1Password Version: 4.6.0.585
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: DropBox
Referrer: kb-search:will not autofill passwprd, kb:why-no-autofill, kb-search:will not autofill passwprd, kb:autosave-did-not-appear, kb:create-multi-page-login

Comments

• Hi @perryjen,

Are you using Internet Explorer only? IE is limited in how much analysis we can do to fill the data in, it would work much more accurately in Firefox or Chrome than IE.

Was initially able to set up UserID (on one page), but will not accept password on second page.

Did the site say the password is wrong or 1Password doesn't fill your password at all?

When I try to enter in the password for the second page using the separate 1Password sequence for the password, the web page prompts me for the login id again.

How are you doing this, are you pressing the Control + \ shortcut to invoke 1Password to fill or are you selecting a Login to open via the 1Password button?

what do you do if you wish to access web pages from your office PC if your office PC does not allow you to download 1Password? Are you stuck using your iPhone to look up the IDs and manually enter in the passwords?

That's one option to use your iPhone or you can try using 1PasswordAnywhere if your office allow Dropbox.com site.

This discussion has been closed.