Can't use my cross-platform key

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Cross platform license key problem..

Comments

• Joel1982
    Joel1982
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, I purchased and have been using 1Password for years. It's just told me I need to enter a license key. I've tried using my email and it's not being recognised either. I don't have a receipt, this is a bit odd because it's been working for a long time. I originally bought it on a Mac Computer.

• MikeT
    edited September 2015
    Options

Hi @Joel1982,

Do you still have 1Password on your Mac? If yes, open 1Password, go the 1Password Menu > About 1Password. Can you tell me if it says Mac App Store or Agile Web Store?

If you bought from Apple's Mac App Store, we wouldn't have any information on you because only Apple has it and this wouldn't work in the Windows program. You would need to purchase the Windows license separately.

If it says Agile Web Store, go to the 1Password Menu > License, it should tell you the license key or the license name we can use. Don't tell me the name yet, let me know if you see it and I'll send you a private message here, so we can look it up for you privately.

This discussion has been closed.