Can't unlock my vault: 1password.agilekeychain is read-only

Options

I bought a full license yesterday after using the trial for a few weeks, and now I have 2 (linked?) problems:
1. I can't unlock my vault at all when I enter my password. I get an error saying ".../1password.agilekeychain is read-only". When I try to open my log-ins via the Firefox widget, none of my saved log-ins appear - it says my vault is empty (I had whatever the max # for the trial saved as of yesterday).
2. Apparently, 1password.agilekeychain was saved to & referring to a server-based copy of "My Documents" instead of my local HD, so now I'm not sure where all my log-ins are saved, etc. I want to consolidate everything to my local HD and have 1password use only that folder.

Please help! I love the product and want to continue using it!

1Password Version: 4.6.0.586
Extension Version: 4.4.2
OS Version: Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 64-bit
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:1password.agilekeychain is read only, kb:move-vault

Comments

• Hi @aschultzVA,

If it was saved on your server, that would explain why it is read-only access. Simply moving the folder from the server to the local drive should fix the problem, assuming the folder has the right permissions. Before we proceed, we need to look at your 1Password diagnostic report to see if it could be something else.

Please use this guide to generate a 1Password diagnostic report to email to us and, in the email, also include the link to this thread along with your forum username.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can look for it, and confirm we got the email. We'll reply to your email as soon as possible.

• aschultzVA
    aschultzVA
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Mike, I ran the diagnostic report this morning and emailed it per the guide you referenced in your post. I look forward to hearing back on a solution.

• LauraR
    edited September 2015
    Options

@aschultzVA - Thanks for sending the diagnostics report in an email If you have the ticket number can you post it here. Otherwise we will look out of it in our support queue.

ref: CPD-25173-445

This discussion has been closed.