Can't apply license

Options
lldanj
lldanj
Community Member

I have been a licensed user more than 9 months. suddenly i get a message saying the trial is over. I found the email with my license code but the line that says, "With 1Password downloaded, click here to automatically add your license" has no link.

the next line on the email that says, "No link? Link not working? View the complete installation steps." I click the link and it takes me to this page https://agilebits.com/. REALLY!!?? That is totally useless. It is your main webpage.

Please help.

Dan

1Password Version: 5.3.2
Extension Version: 4.4.3.90
OS Version: 10.10.5
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:apply license

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    Options

Hello @lldanj,

I've just resent your licence information. You've been a licensed user for much longer than 9 months and it seems we refunded an unnecessary purchase that you made 9 months ago and disabled the refunded licence. I suspect that the email you found belongs to that. The email you should have already received will have details regarding the active licence and that should work. If you're still having trouble please do let us know.

• lldanj
    lldanj
    Community Member
    Options

that worked, thanks. I did waste 20+ minutes trying to figure it out and then figuring out how to contact support. :-(

• littlebobbytables
    Options

Hi @lldanj,

Should you have any questions or problems going forward you at least have found the forums now and we do actively monitor them. We ensure every thread has been reviewed by us so even if another user has already told you what you need to know we'll drop in just to confirm and apologise for not getting to the thread earlier. Of course we'll be hoping 1Password runs smoothly for you :smile:

This discussion has been closed.