Add bundle license [Email us for more help]

Options
lirkos
lirkos
Community Member
edited September 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hello!
i recently bought a 1password License. Now i'm a little bit confused that the license doesn't work for Windows! I have 1 iPhone, 1 Mac and 1 Windows PC and it seems
that i can't use the License for all of them`? Thats pretty unfair. Why do you make a difference between windows and mac? Noone told me that there's at least a windows+mac
combi licensce for $69. To be honest: I'm a little dissapointed now.....
If you could make me the offer to get the Windows Licensce for additional $20 it would more or less be OK for me. But make me paying another 49$ makes me feel a little
ripped off to be honest. (i alredy checked synching 1password with Dropbox, so this should work)

Thx
Florian Lirk

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:windows license

Comments

• @lirkos - We will be happy to offer you 1Password for Windows at the bundle price. Could you email us at support+forum@agilebits.com including a copy of the Mac App Store receipt and we can help you further. Thanks :)

• BGnATC
    BGnATC
    Community Member
    Options

I'd like to do the same thing. I bought 1password on the Mac App Store, and then later added Windows to my computer via bootcamp. Can I take advantage of the bundle price for the Windows license?

• @BGnATC - Yes, could you email us at support+forum@agilebits.com including a copy of the Mac App Store receipt and we can help you further.

This discussion has been closed.