I want to rename my vault

When setting up my demo, i used a common password. I would like to 1) change the name of the vault, or 2 delete the application.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:i want to rename my vault

Comments

• bigskysteve
    bigskysteve
    Community Member

I have the latest version as of 9.28.15

• @bigskysteve - You can change the master password for that vault as follows -

Run 1Password on Windows PC.
    Go to Preferences > Security >Change Master Password.

Please let us know if this helps.

• bigskysteve
    bigskysteve
    Community Member

Sorry for the confusion. I don't need to change the password, at least yet. I need to change the name of the "Login". When I did the demo, I used a bad log-in ID. I just want to change the name of the log-in that appears when you bring the application up.

• @bigskysteve - If it is the name of the vault you need to change you need to simply change the file name on your Windows PC. Then to open this new file name, from the locked screen of 1Password click on File > Open.

• bigskysteve
    bigskysteve
    Community Member

Maybe i am just not technical enough.

I went to the file manager on Windows and the name on the header did not change. I want to remove the "Volvo43439" If I can get this fixed, I will request a credit on my card.

Thank you!
    Steve

• Steve, It looks like you didn't open the renamed vault. That name on the header reflects the name of the vault you have opened. We will be happy to help you in more detail over email. Just email us at support+forum@agilebits.com. Can you then post here with the ticket ID as this will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

• bigskysteve
    bigskysteve
    Community Member

EFP-75932-565 is the Case ID.

Thank you.

• Steve - I'll go look for it and reply via email. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.