Do I need to purchase Windows if I already own Mac+iOS [Yes but you get a discount]

MikeT
edited September 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows
This discussion was created from comments split from: Import from IOS by Dropbox to Windows 10.

Comments

• pramod
    pramod
    Community Member

hi, i bought mac and ios version. now i sync with my win10 surface but it ask me searal key. so my question is I have to purchase again win version?

• Hi @pramod,

Yes, but you do get a discount for owning 1Password licenses already. For an example, you can get the Windows license at a price that'll equal to buying the Mac+Windows bundle license at our store.

Please email us your Mac purchase information at support+license@agilebits.com and we'll give you a discount for the Windows license.

• pramod
    pramod
    Community Member

thanx, i am sending the email right now.

• You're welcome, we'll reply to your email ASAP.

• pramod
    pramod
    Community Member

sorry again, how do i grab the previous purchase information. i bought from the apps store.

• MikeT
    edited September 2015

Hi @pramod,

Send or forward us the proof of purchase from the iTunes email that shows the 1Password for Mac app on the list of purchases.

• AC101
    AC101
    Community Member

Hi, I have the same query. I have 1P5 for Mac and iOS and am interested in getting the upgrade bundle for Windows.

I can't seem to even find an agilebits email to send someone the query. Also when I look at my licence for 1P5 in my account. It only has License: Click here to Apply Your 1Password License

I have codes for my older versions of 1P (i.e.. 1P4 and 1P3)

• @AC101 - could you email us at support+windows@agilebits.com and we will be very happy to help you with this.

This discussion has been closed.