I would like to add a windows license in addition to my mac license.

romlin
romlin
Community Member
edited October 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

How can I do this? Is there any discounts in this scenario? Is 1Password 5 on the way for Windows? Regards.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:upgrade windows, kb:upgrade-license

Comments

• AlexHoffmann
    edited October 2015

If you bought 1Password for Mac in our web store, you can simply go to https://agilebits.com/store/upgrade, enter your licence key into the field, confirm, and see the upgrade prices for a 1Password 4 for Windows licence.

If you've bought the Mac App Store version of 1Password, please send us an email to support+licenses@agilebits.com with the receipt from Apple attached.

Cheers!

• @romlin
    Sorry, I misremembered the address, it's support+licenses@agilebits.com

• louismg
    louismg
    Community Member

Ok I did this. But what is the difference between buying the 1password Mac + Windows bundle at $34.99 and the 1Password 4 for Windows licence at $24.99?

I have a Mac and iOS licence and now I want to use 1Password on my windows PC too.

• Hi @louismg,

You don't need the bundle license because you already own the Mac license and the bundle is for buying both the Windows and Mac licenses. You only need to purchase the Windows license to use 1Password on any number of PCs you use and share it with up to 5 family members in the household.

This discussion has been closed.