Beginner Questions

Hi there,

How can i change the type of an account or wallet after saved the input?
How to add my custom wallets or accounts instead of using a predefined type?
How can i search wallets on the iOS App ??

I have the iOS Pro app installed on iPhone 3GS (will install it in some minutes on iPad) and the
1.6beta Windows testing app. If all works fine i want to buy the full windows app, too.

Thx, TaToosh

Comments

• bswins
    edited May 2011
    Hello TaToosh and welcome to the Forums!

One at a time:

How can i change the type of an account or wallet after saved the input?

At this time, 1Password does not offer the ability to change an account type after saving. You will have to cut/paste or reenter the information into a new account entry.

How to add my custom wallets or accounts instead of using a predefined type?

Currently, custom templates are not available in 1Password. However, this functionality is on the drawing board for hopeful future release.

How can i search wallets on the iOS App ??

iPhone/iPod Touch
    Although it is not obvious, there is a pull-down search box on the Wallet and other Vault types (i.e., Logins, Accounts, etc.). When viewing your entries for a particular vault, drag the window down and a search box will be revealed at the top of your first entry.

iPad
    There should be a search field at the top of your list of items...no "pull-down" necessary.

I have the iOS Pro app installed on iPhone 3GS (will install it in some minutes on iPad) and the
    1.6beta Windows testing app. If all works fine i want to buy the full windows app, too.

I am glad you are trying out several versions of 1Password, and I hope you become as much as a fan as many of us.

Since you are using the product on your desktop and iOS devices, please try the Dropbox synching. I use it to keep my information synched across my desktop, iPhone and iPad, and I love it. In addition, please check out the 1PasswordAnywhere function.

Feel free to post any further questions you may have.

Brandt
This discussion has been closed.