Started with 1Password Mac v3 but using v5 same license number for all? Want to add Windows version

Options
mfmiller
mfmiller
Community Member

Requested license resent & got an email listing single license for v3, and a family license for v5. There is a key license number displayed for v3, but none displayed for v5, and when I click on it to add it to 1 password no license number is displayed. I want to upgrade to a license that allows me to use 1Password for 2 Windows computers for my family. How do I view the license # for v5 so that I can enter it in the field to make the upgrade purchase for Windows bundle?

(If I enter the license number for v3, i get an upgrade price of $24.99 for Windows, but not sure if better deal if I can enter whatever the license # for my current family license v.5)

1Password Version: 1Password 5 Version 5.3.2 (532001) Agile Web Store
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Started with 1Password Mac v3 but using v5 same license number for all?

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Greetings @mfmiller,

The upgrade price doesn't vary so you will be offered the same price regardless if you supply evidence of a 1Password 3 licence or a 1Password 5 licence. This route and using your 1Password 3 licence key will get you the best price. Don't forget, you will only need a single licence to cover both machines but I think you knew that already.

If you have any follow up questions please do ask :smile:

This discussion has been closed.