Does 1Password differentiate between Business and Personal Editions of the Cloud Sync Tools?

wkleem
wkleem
Community Member
edited October 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I've been considering Dropbox or OneDrive Business versions? I currently have personal editions of both of them. How does 1Password handle the business versions?

I do realise that OneDrive isn't currently supported on 1Password 4 for Windows but it is supported on your Windows Modern version. I'm in no hurry to get Windows 10, regardless of it being free upgrade.

Thanks.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.586
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@wkleem: Great question! As far as 1Password is concerned, there is no difference: the desktop apps are just writing to a local folder whose contents Dropbox then syncs, and the mobile apps are writing to the Dropbox API, which similarly deposits files into a folder on the server. The Business version of Dropbox offers management features and expanded storage and collaboration that 1Password isn't involved in, so it's completely transparent. I hope this helps! :)

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member

+2 @brenty :)

• @wkleem - I'm glad @brenty was able to help with this. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

This discussion has been closed.