Scrooooollllllllll

davidcrickett
davidcrickett
Community Member
edited October 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

So you open 1Password in Windows, --> logins from your browser window, and see this long list of passwords extend beyond that boundaries of the screen (1920 x 1080), and discover to your amazement, that you can't scroll with the scroll wheel...? And I payed for this? (I've already payed for OSX and IOS, and now Windows...). And you can't sync with OneDrive, and you can't sync with iCloud on Windows, and so on and so forth....) ... and NO, I won't be forced to use DropBox, I dislike DropBox.
And, if a window pops up to log you into your WordPress blog, 1PassWord is nowhere to be found, as it is placed in the other window... :sarcastic: I now have to copy and paste and just wished, I had stuck to my own one password. :dizzy:
Versions: latest, latest, latest, and no.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @davidcrickett - firstly, if you have already purchased 1Password for Mac and I presume from the Mac App Store, please send us a copy of that receipt and we can refund some of your 1Password for Windows purchase as we do offer bundle pricing. Please send that receipt to support+forum@agilebits.com.

I'm sorry you cannot use the scroll wheel to scroll through your logins. You might find that organizing your logins into folders and assigning favorites might help. You can use your mouse to scroll down also. We do have this marked as a wanted improvement.

You can sync 1Password on Windows and 1Password on Mac using OneDrive using the folder sync option. You can then sync 1Password on either Mac or Windows PC to your devices using WiFi sync. However when you have a number of different devices, we do recommend Dropbox. If you are concerned about the security of using Dropbox we have a number of security articles here that should re-assure you.

Can you clarify the problem you are seeing when logging into WordPress? Thanks!

ref: OPW-97

• davidcrickett
    davidcrickett
    Community Member
    edited October 2015

Sorry for being a bit grumpy there, and thanks! I just don't like Dropbox.
    I have a bookmarklet that opens in another window, if I want to blog something from an article. If I am not logged in, it asks me to. But the 1password is not there, it is sitting in the main window behind the pop-up. But, since I am normally a MacAddict, I didn't realise that you could actually right-click and find 1password, so that's all fine now.

• @davidcrickett - I'm glad everything is now working OK. Be sure to send us your Mac App Store receipt and we can refund a large portion of your recent purchase.

• davidcrickett
    davidcrickett
    Community Member

I got the refund, thanks! :)

• @davidcrickett - That's great, thanks for letting us know.

This discussion has been closed.