Had to do a complete reboot of Surface pro, lost the program and can't reload with our license.

Hello my name is Mary,
I recently had to reboot and wipe my Surface Pro. I thought I had saved a version of 1password and I can see it in saved areas, but for some reason it's not loading and saying error code. I want to reload it if you could help me find it with all my passwords. Or if I just have to re-download the 1password altogether. I don't want to have repurchase the bundle that I have.
my
order #-
ch_5ckIVnRmAfYaga

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Had to do a complete reboot of Surface pro, lost the program and can't reload with our license.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@mzambruski: You certainly don't have to repurchase the same version again! Your existing license never expires. In case you've misplaced it, I've resent this via email. You can simply follow the instructions there to install the app and register it.

But (un)fortunately AgileBits has neither your 1Password data nor the Master Password used to secure it, so this isn't something we'll be able to 'recover' for you to help directly. If you've deleted the only copy of it along with everything else on your Surface, you will need to start over with a new vault I'm afraid. But do you have a backup of your 1Password vault? Have you sync'd it to another device? Please let me know what you find. I look forward to hearing back from you! :)

ref: 811030

This discussion has been closed.