I have 5 pc's/laptops, and 2 androids and 1 iPad. Can they all sync from one account?

I have 5 pc's/laptops, and 2 androids and 1 iPad. Can they all sync from one account? and use one master password?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have 5 pc's/laptops, and 2 androids and 1 iPad. Can they all sync from one account?

Comments

• Hi @jerstin,

Yes, that's possible by using Dropbox to sync your 1Password data across all platforms you're using. Dropbox supports all platforms that 1Password is on as well; Windows, OS X, iOS, and Android.

Just to explain our licensing model, 1Password is licensed per user/family per platform. That means you would need the following:

1. A license for 1Password for Windows at our store here: http://agilebits.com/store to cover all of your PCs and up to 5 family members can use the same license on any of their PCs.
    2. The in-app purchase for both Android and iOS versions of 1Password with your Google Play account and AppleID.

Note that Apple does not allow sharing of in-app purchases if you're using their Family Sharing model. You can log into on the family iOS devices with your AppleID to restore the purchase without paying again.

This discussion has been closed.