Feature details, feature requests, and schedule

SeeBenClick
SeeBenClick
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

It would be very useful in this alpha software to have a dialog box pop up on program open that says what is and is not expected to be working. I spent a few minutes on the forum and didn't get anywhere.

Please remove the swipe to complete setup. It is either not intuitive or doesn't work.

How long until you expect to be feature ready and actually need testing? Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

@SeeBenClick, thanks for joining us in the forum, and thanks for your interest in the alpha app!

The welcome message best describes what's working, at this time:

The "quick tour" takes a a few moments to tell you a little bit about 1Password. Please let us know what doesn't work for you. Thanks for your help!

We're as eager as you are to get the product features fleshed out, but we just don't commit to specific dates—software development is so full of unknowns, especially on a new platform like Windows Modern—we'd hate to disappoint our friends by missing an arbitrary self-imposed date. We hope you understand, and we thank you for your patience!

• SeeBenClick
    SeeBenClick
    Community Member

There is no welcome message when I open the 1password alpha app from the windows 10 store. 1.1508.143.0

There is certainly no screen that pops up that says "What Can I Do With It?" There is no menu option to find this. About just lists what libraries you are using. So.... how about adding this information to the alpha app so we do not have to guess or go hunt.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2015

You won't see the "quick tour" on launch, once you've launched the app using the same Windows ID (even on another device).

The "What can I do with it?" screen shot is from the welcome message we sent when you sign up for the 1Password alpha team:
    https://agilebits.com/newsletter/windowsmodern

We're not trying to make you guess :( which is why we have the welcome message and the "quick tour."

Please let us know if you have any specific questions. We want to help!

This discussion has been closed.