1Password.html not updating

Dropbox sync is working correctly across my Windows and iOS devices. However when I tried to access 1Password.html in my Dropbox folder on my Chromebook, it hasn't updated in over a year based on its contents and last modified attribute. Any thoughts? Is there a better way to use 1Password on a Chromebook?

1Password Version: 4.6.0.586
Extension Version: 4.4.3.90
OS Version: Windows 7 x64
Sync Type: DropBox

Comments

• MikeT
    edited October 2015

Hi @Austin_TX,

Are you opening 1Password.html on Dropbox.com in Chrome, not through a local or remote drive? Can you clarify more on what the issue is when you tried to open 1PasswordAnywhere?

The html file isn't updated because that's the web app only, it will load your data from your 1Password folder. It is normal to see the timestamp on 1Password.html not change at all while the rest of the data items inside the data > default subfolder have newer timestamps.

Is there a better way to use 1Password on a Chromebook?

At the moment no, we don't officially support ChromeOS. It is possible in the future Google would bring over more Android support to ChromeOS and you just might be able to use our Android version of 1Password instead. They already have an experiment working for some Android apps on ChromeOS.

This discussion has been closed.