i cant access my dropbox account. I have some very important data in that. Please help soon.

I dont know about 1password or master password. I just used to sign in my account by entering my email and a password till last year, thats it. I have been never asked for master password or 1password. I was receiving the mail from inbox regarding need space till last month. But know I am not getting my reset mail on my mailbox. I have some reset link mails on my mail id from dropbox of last year when I was in touch of dropbox. But I havent sign in since last year. What can I do. Please help. I am so tensed. I have some very important datas in that.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:forgot-master-password

Comments

• TheDetective
    TheDetective
    Community Member

Are you saying that when you click the Forgot Password link on Dropbox that you are never receiving a reset password email?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@abhi860: I'm sorry to hear that! (Un)fortunately AgileBits has neither your 1Password data nor the Master Password used to secure it...and we definitely won't be able to help you access your Dropbox account. You will need to contact Dropbox directly for assistance with that.

But once you're able to access your vault, we'll be more than happy to help you get 1Password set up again, so be sure to let us know how it turns out! :)

This discussion has been closed.