Can use iCloud as existing sync (and not to Disable Sync), and make temporary WIFI Sync to Windows?

I have 1Password for iOS & Mac, so i'm currently using iCloud Sync for convenience between Apple products. But recently your 1Password for Windows is having discount, so I'm still considering if i should purchase. My only concern is if i can maintain my iCloud Sync and use WIFI Sync to temporarily sync with the Windows version without disabling my existing iCloud Sync. Pls advise!

1Password Version: 6.0.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 9.0.2
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: kb:how-safe-is-cloud-sync, kb:sync-options, kb:how-safe-is-cloud-sync, kb:switch-to-wifi

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@tzheyan: Since iCloud Sync isn't available on Windows and Wi-Fi Sync works between single computer and one or more mobile devices, a better option would be to use Dropbox Sync.

However, an alternative would be to use iCloud Drive between computers, and then designate one to Wi-Fi Sync with the iOS devices. Let me know what you think, and I'll be happy to help! :)

• tzheyan
    tzheyan
    Community Member

am i able to iCloud Sync between my iOS devices (iPhone & iPad) & Mac, den the same iPhone to WIFI-Sync to a Windows PC?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

am i able to iCloud Sync between my iOS devices (iPhone & iPad) & Mac, den the same iPhone to WIFI-Sync to a Windows PC?

@tzheyan: No. As I mentioned above, in this scenario you'll need to use iCloud Drive, as that is available on Windows, to sync with the Mac (using Folder Sync); and then use Wi-Fi Sync between a designated computer (one, not both) and the iOS devices.

This discussion has been closed.