Windows PC and iPhone License

I just purchased the Windows + Mac bundle thinking I would need it for the iPhone. But am I understanding correctly that the freemium iOS app version does not a purchased licensed and will be able to sync with the vault for my Windows PC? If that's the case, can I be switched to just the Windows license and refunded the difference?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:license iOS

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@jpisoni: I'm not entirely sure I understand what you're asking. You can use Dropbox to sync your 1Password data between all platforms. The Pro Features in 1Password for iOS are not related to syncing; you can sync with or without the purchase. Does this help? Any clarification will be appreciated! :)

ref: 893020

• jpisoni
    jpisoni
    Community Member

Thanks for the follow up brenty. I only need 1Password on Windows and an iPhone. So to clarify, I believe I bought the wrong license inadvertently. I bought the Windows & Mac bundle. But I don't think I need that version. I think I need just a Windows License. So wanted to ask how I can switch to just a Windows License assuming that is the only license I need to purchase in order to have my Windows PC and iPhone stay in sync.

• Hi @jpisoni,

Yes, we can refund you partially to drop it down to the Windows license, so you can use it on the in-app purchase for the iOS app.

I will send you a private message about this.

This discussion has been closed.