Please bring the mouse wheel to operate. Thanks!

@DBrown Hi Dan, how long do I have to wait for https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/31764/ ? Thanks for your feedback! Best regards Georg

1Password Version: 4.6.0.586
Extension Version: 4.4.3.90
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @gscheder,

I'm sorry but we don't have any timeframe we can share with you, it will not be a quick fix.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Heh heh—if only I were Dan Brown!

David

David Brown
    It's a new dawn; it's a new day; it's a new life…
    AgileBits

• gscheder
    gscheder
    Community Member

@DBrown Sorry, David.
    @MikeT Navigation in login list is so hindered without mouse wheel :-(( As idea request is already in development queue for one year it would be great if development team could give more priority to it.
    Have a great weekend! Georg

• Hi @gscheder,

I understand. I do suggest using the search feature instead to find the item you're looking for; bring up the 1Password menu and start typing, 1Password will narrow down the list for you.

The mouse wheel support isn't something we can fix without changing other code first and that's what holding us back. Our team feels the pain as well on smaller laptop screens and would like to scroll quickly.

• gscheder
    gscheder
    Community Member

Hi @MikeT, search is not that customer friendly and comfortable as it requires a lot of keyboard-interaction. Mouse wheel scrolling in 200 logins, however, is very comfortable and customer-friendly and requires zero keyboard-interaction as it is mouse only. In fact except 1Password I do not know any application not supporting mouse wheel. Please, Mike, convince your developer-colleagues and start implementiation. Have a nice day! Georg

• I understand and at the moment, that's the only way to narrow down the list to reduce the need of the scrolling. The engineering team knows how frustrating this is but as I said earlier, it's not going to be a quick fix and we have no ETA on this.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2015

Note that the "requested features" thread is just that: a list of features that customers and potential customers have requested. It is not a list of features being implemented or, necessarily, even planned.

Important: Items in this list are definitely not in order of priority, nor should this list be construed as implication of intention to implement any particular feature or enhancement listed.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

@gscheder wrote:

@DBrown Sorry, David.

No problem! It happened a lot, for several years after the publication of The DaVinci Code! :D

This discussion has been closed.