[Feature Request]: Add OneDrive support [Under consideration for the future]

eph61820
eph61820
Community Member
edited October 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I noticed that you do not have Onedrive instructions. Today I was a LastPass mass exodus dude, and ended up buying full suite of Windows and Android Premium. I have finished importing all my lastpass data, secure notes, identities ect., AND i am successfully syncing to an app folder on Onedrive between devices. My backups are also going to Onedrive and restores have been tested. My accounts also have dual-authentication and all is working! Please consider a feature recommendation in also including this as a sync source (one drive) for the mobile? Thanks.

1Password Version: latest
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows/Android
Sync Type: OneDrive
Referrer: forum-search:recommendation

Comments

• Hi @eph61820,

We've gotten a lot of requests to add OneDrive and it is something we want to do in the future but we have no timeframes on this. We've already started testing our OneDrive implementation in our upcoming 1Password for Windows Modern app at the Windows Store and will push it to the rest of our apps.

• eph61820
    eph61820
    Community Member

Thanks Mike for the feedback and fast response...

• You're welcome!

• eph61820
    eph61820
    Community Member

I am sorry, I posted this elsewhere and forgot I already had this thread. I would like to recommend feature request for android app that it be able to connect to one drive. My one drive works perfectly for my workstation and laptop installations, and then I have to connect wirelessly to sync my android. The feature request is allowing the android to connect to OneDrive. Thanks again for the great product and listening to ideas! :)

• eph61820
    eph61820
    Community Member

MikeT, on my Sync setting screen are three options and nothing like your showing on your page. I have Android Marshmallow (Android version 5.1.1) and under settings: 1) Wi-Fi Sync (toggle on/off), 2) Sync Automatically and 3) Notification... I am also a Premium user and checked the following areas for anything related to picking a 'folder' to sync: Security (no joy); Sync (see above); Dispaly (no joy); Filling (no joy); Premium features (no joy), Advanced (no joy). Am I missing something?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@eph61820: I've also replied to your identical comment already here in the Android category of the forums. You can find all of your comments by clicking on your username at the top of the forums. I hope this helps! :)

• eph61820
    eph61820
    Community Member

yeah, not what I am looking for... I want the app to directly sync with OneDrive, not have onedrive syncing with an arbitrary android folder...and having to move my database to an android folder... using onedrive because it is a central location and my devices can access it. Thanks, I will will keep using Wi-Fi... my suggestion/feature request stands.... Compatibility with OneDrive... not all of us like the clunkiness of dropbox or having to drink its cool-aid.... thanks. We are dropbox partners at work, and I support and troubleshoot dropbox with customers all the time, I do not want to do this when I get home.... Not one issue with OneDrive/Skydrive since inception... 1Password is my favorite.... and I refer it to everyone... (will do it even more when Agile Bits approves my request for 'shareasale'-wink)....

• Haha, thanks @eph61820, duly noted.

This discussion has been closed.