Multiple old vaults in Open 1Password Vault

Is there a way to remove references to deleted vaults in the Windows Firefox add-on ?
ie: 'Open 1Password Vaults' displays vaults I have now removed. Can this list be cleared ?
(I backup to DropBox)

Thanks in advance

1Password Version: 4.6.0.586 (12)
Extension Version: 4.4.3 (FF)
OS Version: Win 8.1
Sync Type: WiFi

Comments

• Hi @seedy!

The 1Password extension pulls the list of available 1Password vaults from the 1Password Helper (our background application).
    If you've deleted old vault and they're not to be found at their former locations anymore, you can remove them by:

1. Opening 1Password,
    2. Selecting File > Reopen 1Password Vault…,
    3. And clicking on a vault that you're sure doesn't exist (under that path) anymore.

This will give you a warning that the vault can't be found and it will be removed from the quick access list in the main application and the extension.

• seedy
    seedy
    Community Member

It didn't seem to work when I tried it initially but worked perfectly this time.
    Many thanks

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Excellent! Thanks for the update. Sometimes it can just take a bit for everything to sync. On behalf of Alex, you're most welcome! It sounds like you should be all set, but be sure to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.