Windows 7 and iPhone sync through Dropbox isn't working

I am running windows 7 OS and syncing my iPhone through Dropbox. The sync doesn't seem to be working both directions. If I add something on my phone, it will show up in windows as a login, but none of the accompanying data will come with it: i.e, username, password, or notes. The only thing that shows up is the title of the login.

Alternatively, when I add something through the desktop, it does not show up in on my iPhone.

What am I doing wrong?

1Password Version: 4.6.0.586 (demo mode)
Extension Version: 4.4.3.90 (Google Chrome)
OS Version: Windows 7 Pro 6.1.7601 SP1
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:windows sync

Comments

• @MIke_az8 - Can you try the following -

• Run 1Password on Windows PC.
    • Select File > Repair 1Password Vault.

Please let us know if this helps.

• Mike_az8
    Mike_az8
    Community Member

No, this did not fix the issue

• LauraR
    edited October 2015

@Mike_az8- I'm sorry that didn't work. I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices.

—iOS—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/ios.html

—Windows—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/win.html

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• Mike_az8
    Mike_az8
    Community Member

Diagnostic reports have been sent

• @Mike_az8 - thanks we have received your reports and we will reply via email.

ref: LEX-68541-184

• Mike_az8
    Mike_az8
    Community Member

Thank you

• You're welcome.

This discussion has been closed.