When I upgraded to OPVault format, appeared point problem

TequilaVic
TequilaVic
Community Member
edited October 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hello.
Tonight I will follow the steps to upgrade the database format into OPENVault, but after I landed the account will actually find two less, I re-tried again, still less the two accounts, but because I record 346 account, so I can not find what is missing two accounts, so I worry about whether it will result in partial loss of another account, so I randomly checked the part, there is no discovery. And I find that does not seem to display the icon automatically download site .... feeling a little depressed, a whole slice down icon keyholes are not very good looking ........

1Password Version: 4.6.0.586
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: win7 64
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @TequilaVic,

Nice to hear from you again!

About the item numbers: Have you considered that the two missing accounts are actually in the trash?
    In either case: Please make sure you keep backups of your old data before fully committing to your new vault in the OPVault format.

Are you talking about the icons 1Password automatically adds to login items, or are you talking about custom icons you've set?
    If we're talking about icons for login items, please follow the steps in the knowledge base article 'The icons in 1Password for Windows have disappeared!' to have 1Password redownload them.

I hope this helps!

• TequilaVic
    TequilaVic
    Community Member

Hey@AlexHoffmann
    Thank you so much for your help.
    But I am pretty sure that the two accounts are not in the trash can, of course, I also have a backup, lost account, and the reasons I still can not find the missing.

• Hi @TequilaVic,

When you imported the file into a new OPVault, did 1Password asked if you want to overwrite identical items and if yes, did you say yes?

• TequilaVic
    TequilaVic
    Community Member

hi @MikeT

Window pops up twice, I chose the Yes to All .... I think I understand .....

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Excellent! I'm glad that MikeT was able to help. Be sure to let us know if you have any other questions. We're here for you! :)

• TequilaVic
    TequilaVic
    Community Member

Thank you very much to answer. :)

• You're welcome.

This discussion has been closed.