All my subjects folders are not displaying in Logins

Htg63
Htg63
Community Member
edited October 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hi,
When I set up a new login then want to file it away into a subject folder, only 8 of my folders are viewing on my PC. Likewise when I click logins from the browser or when I view from 1password from the desktop only 8 are displaying in the left hand.

However when I view the same areas from my Mac all of my folders are displaying and I have about 25 of them.
Screen shots are of my PC. Can't screen print my mac until I go home tonight.
Why is this?
Thanks
Helen

1Password Version: 4.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:folders not viewing

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2015

@Htg63: Hmm. Good question! Unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me all OS and 1Password versions, your sync method, and vault format (AgileKeychain or OPVault).

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, does there seem to be a pattern to which folders are not displayed? I have more than 8 myself, and I created several more to see if I saw the same behaviour. Where did you create the folders in question, on the Mac, PC, or another device?

I do, however, have an idea of what might be going on here, so let me know if this matches what you're seeing. New folders created in 1Password for Mac 5.4 don't appear to be showing up in 1Password for Windows. Please let me know what you find. I look forward to hearing back from you! :)

ref: OPM-3345

• One more thing, Smart Folders is an exclusive API on OS X, we can't bring it over to Windows in its current implementation. Are the rest of the folders the smart or regular kind on your Mac?

This discussion has been closed.