What is the best license to buy if i will be using a PC, Ipad, Iphone

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:What is the best license to buy if i will be using a PC, Ipad, Iphone

Comments

• playball712
    playball712
    Community Member

• @playball712 - You will need to purchase 1Password for Windows from our AgileBits Store.

1Password 5 for iOS is free for basic functionality including:

• Creating, editing and viewing Logins, Credit Cards, Identities and Secure Notes
    • Syncing with other devices through iCloud, Dropbox and Wi-Fi
    • Filling items in 1Browser, the Safari extension and in other supported apps
    • Unlocking 1Password through Touch ID on compatible devices
    • And lots more!
      In addition, there are a number of Pro Features that can be purchased through a single in-app purchase:

• Creating, Editing and viewing all other categories, including Wireless Routers, Software licenses and more

• Organizing items with custom folders and tags
    • Creating and accessing multiple vaults
    • Advanced features such as viewing attachments, creating custom fields and more
      To learn more, please have a look at the Pro Features FAQ in our knowledgebase:
      https://support.1password.com/pro-features-faq/
  • playball712
    playball712
    Community Member

I purchased the 1password 4 for windows. How do I access it on my mobile devisec ipad and iphone. Do I have to purchase a seperate program for the mobile?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@playball712: As Laura mentioned in her previous post, 1Password for iOS is separate from 1Password for Windows. Windows apps simply won't run on iOS devices and vice versa.

However, 1Password for iOS is a free download, with an in-app purchase if you want to use the Pro Features. I hope this helps! :)

This discussion has been closed.