I have 2 Dropbox accounts. The one on my phone (Samsung S6 Edge) will not sync.

I have 2 Dropbox accounts. The one on my phone (Samsung S6 Edge) will not sync. It has found a Dropbox vault but it isn't updating. I run Dropbox1 on this computer (Windows) and Dropbox 2 on the android phone.

Can I get the windows version to sync to both Dropbox accounts at the same time? If not how can I get the android to sync to Dropbox 1 whilst running Dropbox 2 info on my phone.

Sorry if this is a bit muddled.

I have sent in a report from my android and from this computer

1Password Version: 4.6.0.586
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7 and Android
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: kb:dropbox-troubleshooting, kb:diagnostics

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

I have 2 Dropbox accounts. The one on my phone (Samsung S6 Edge) will not sync. It has found a Dropbox vault but it isn't updating. I run Dropbox1 on this computer (Windows) and Dropbox 2 on the android phone.

@sued49: Sorry for the confusion! Data in one Dropbox account will not be available in another...

Can I get the windows version to sync to both Dropbox accounts at the same time? If not how can I get the android to sync to Dropbox 1 whilst running Dropbox 2 info on my phone.

..no, you cannot setup multiple Dropbox accounts as you describe, but you can share your vault from one Dropbox account with the other:

Share a vault using Dropbox (Windows)

Sorry if this is a bit muddled. I have sent in a report from my android and from this computer

No worries! Thanks for mentioning that. It looks like Peri was able to help via email, but be sure to let us know if you have any other questions. We're here for you! :)

ref: FWE-82822-729

This discussion has been closed.