How can I add new user?

Hi,
I'm using trial version of 1Password. I want to have one admin 8 other users. How can I create users and share password with them? Also, apart from admin, other user should create their own passwords and edit some passwords that have permission to do it. Please inform me about this issues. Thanks in advance.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.586
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Mrtalas,

At the moment, 1Password doesn't have user nor permission management, it's a standalone product that deals with your vault files on the local drives.

You can create vaults meant for groups or individuals and share the vault with them via Dropbox or via your own sync method.

Each of your users can create their own vault and switch between company and personal vaults.

Just so you're aware, if and once you share the vault, whoever you share it with has unrestricted access to everything in that vault and while you can stop sharing the vault to prevent future changes from showing up with these users, they will have a copy of that vault that cannot be revoked. You can find out more here: https://support.1password.com/revoke-shared-vault-access/

This discussion has been closed.