Unable to unlock dropbox synced library

I am using 1Password on my Mac and multiple iOS devices and they're all syncing correctly with Dropbox.

I have recently purchased 1Password for Windows so I can use the same library on my Windows devices, however these are unable to unlock my library. I have confirmed I am trying to open the 1Password.agilekeychain that is on my Dropbox folder.

Any ideas?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:invalid-code-signature-win, kb:special-characters-in-master-password, kb-search:unable to unlock windows

Comments

• @austoonz - I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices.

—Mac—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/mac.html

—Windows—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/win.html

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• austoonz
    austoonz
    Community Member

Thank your for your detail. I ended up completely removing Dropbox and 1Password for Windows - after re-installing and re-syncing all my data I'm able to unlock and access my passwords.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Excellent! Thanks for the update. On behalf of Laura, you are most welcome! I'm glad to hear that all is well. It sounds like the data didn't sync to the PC correctly the first time. You should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.