Question about using an individual license vs a business license

I am looking to purchase 1Password for the Church I work for. The team is small, currently we would need 2 Windows licenses and 1 Mac, but will need to add additional Mac licenses later.

My question is about using the individual license vs. the business license. I need passwords to be shared easily, and have seen the information about sharing files and/or vaults via dropbox.

Does the business license share data the same way? Would managing shared passwords be simpler with a business license? Or is dropbox the only way to share the files?

I will be setting this up for everyone and am looking for the least time consuming way to get everyone the info they need. :-)

Also, when I am in the business store and I add "1 seat" to calculate the price, it automatically gives me 2 seats, is there a reason for that?

Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:standard vs business

Comments

• @sassywesa - Thanks for your interest in 1Password for your church. The more business licenses you purchase at one go, the more they are discounted. The minimum purchase is 2 seats. The sharing of vaults using Dropbox is the same regardless of the type of license you have purchased.

If you would like more detailed help with this, please email us at support+forum@agilebits.com and we will be very happy to help more.

• sassywesa
    sassywesa
    Community Member

great! thank so much Laura! That answers all the questions I have.

• @sassywesa - I'm so glad that helped.

This discussion has been closed.