Add Windows license to Mac App Store [email your receipt to support+licenses@agilebits.com]

XavierManhattan
XavierManhattan
Community Member
edited November 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I need 1Password for Windows and Mac. There is a 1Password Mac + Win bundle option in your store for $69.99. I however purchased the Mac version from the Mac App Store because I wanted to have iCloud support. I was told I could purchase the Windows version for $20 to match the bundle price if I provided you with my Mac App Store order information. Below is my Mac App Store order ID.

Let me know how to proceed with my 1Password purchase for Windows.

[Edited by MikeT: Removed personal data here]

Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:upgrade-license

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@XavierManhattan: Sorry for the confusion! We don't actually have access to App Store purchase records, as it is owned and operated by Apple. However, if you email us at support+licenses@agilebits.com with a copy of your Mac App Store receipt, we'll be able to generate a coupon for you to 'upgrade' to the bundle with a 1Password for Windows license! :)

• MikeT
    edited November 2015

Hi @XavierManhattan,

I've removed your sales information in your post, this is a public support forum, please do not upload any identifiable information here.

As Brenty mentioned, please email the receipt to us at support+licenses@agilebits.com and we'll take care of you.

This discussion has been closed.