Mac versus Windows

AGAlumB
AGAlumB
1Password Alumni
edited November 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows
This discussion was created from comments split from: Existent 1Password 5 Mac user. Want to purchase Windows version.

Comments

• justanotherokie
    justanotherokie
    Community Member

I had the Mac Version and Received no option other than the $34 package. By the way I'm very disappointed in windows version. I was still using the 4.x version on the Mac and it was very slick, the Windows version is really pretty crude by comparison.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2015

@justanotherokie: Sorry for the confusion! The design of 1Password for Windows version 4 is actually based on 1Password for Mac version 4:

Now, if you have specific questions or requests, be sure to let us know, as we're constantly working to improve our software. And if you've purchased 1Password from the AgileBits Store in the past 30 days, we should be able to straighten out any licensing/pricing issues you have. Just shoot us an email at support+licenses@agilebits.com with your receipt and we'll take care of you! :)

• You can also check out 1Password Alpha in the Windows Store if you're on Windows 10, to see where we're going toward the future of 1Password on Windows.

This discussion has been closed.