1Password Alumni
edited November 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Comments

• willxiang
    willxiang
    Community Member
    edited November 2015

@brenty :
    First of all, thank you ,you guys are so kind and that issue i can stand it.
    But another problem already make me crazy.
    Once I posted a email to Agilebits Team Member (other team member) for asking that issue but still not resolve it.
    What is the problem:

1password often crashed when i click taskbar 1password button.like this:

It frozen,dead."无响应" means "no response".
    so i have to kill this task and open it again.

This problem often appear but i have no ideal to resolve it.
    I don't know why but i want to tell you in China many people use 1password and i think the other people have this problem too.
    So if you can take some time to test it on PC(Chinese version) and try to browse chinese website by using 1password,you will find it.
    :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

First of all, thank you ,you guys are so kind and that issue i can stand it.

@willxiang: Hey, likewise! We wouldn't be here without the support of you and the rest of our awesome customers. We're happy to help! :chuffed:

I don't know why but i want to tell you in China many people use 1password and i think the other people have this problem too.

It sounds like you believe this to be related to the language. Can you tell me why? And do you mean that the 1Password app freezes when you try to access websites? If you can provide specific URLs and the exact steps you're taking we'll be happy to test this. I'll split this into a separate discussion so we can focus on this particular issue. Please let m know what you find! :)

• willxiang
    willxiang
    Community Member
    edited November 2015

Hi @brenty ,
    I can't understand
    It looks like you have much fewer items overall. ,
    Are you also using the OPVault format
    I'm sorry for my broken English.
    I have 80 Login item, look at that picture:

I think 80 is not to much for 1password program.
    I meet this problem is not only when i viewing Logins,:

• save new login data(clicked save button)
    • open some website,click 1password button on Chrome ,select to fill username&password ,
    • generate random password
    • edit saved Login data
      After those operation , the problem also happened (is not freeze about 5-10 seconds , 1password totally dead ,stuck,no response,i have to kill it in taskbar )
  • MikeT
    edited November 2015

Hi @willxiang,

Your issue is not related to what the previous posts were about, so I've split it into a separate thread.

I've addressed your other reply here. Please reply to the original email about the same problem, so we can help you fix this.

This discussion has been closed.