Team Vaults don't have Smart folders only use tags?

Options
2»

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I find that vaults are incredibly useful for separating data as you describe since really the difference is superficial from a user perspective. Just a thought. And we'll continue to evaluate folders and other organizational options as well. Thanks for sharing your preference! :)

• Theuni
    Theuni
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @rob for explaining that search. However - I do my security audit every 2 weeks and do have a couple of exemptions that I regularly make:

1. Passwords that are considered insecure and that I can change but can't change to a secure length/entropy. (i.e. banks requiring 4 digit PINs for stuff)
    2. Passwords that are considered too old but that I can't change because they're managed by someone else or fixed by the issuing party.

I'd love to be able to exclude those from my searches because otherwise I have to manually ignore them which is error prone and results in missing items that I can fix/update in my regular review.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Those are great examples! Thanks for your feedback on this. That may be something we can add in a future version. :)

ref: OPM-1004

This discussion has been closed.