Not all the fields in my Windows 1Password can be synchronized to my iPhone 1Password Pro

I have purchased and been using your 1Password in my Windows XP SP3. I changed to install your latest version 4.6.0.592 into my PC and also purchased your 1Password Pro in our iPhone iOS 9.1 yesterday. I did Wi-Fi sync between my PC and my iPhone. However, after finishing the sync, I found that some fields in some records in our PC, such as the Account Number and PIN in "Wallets", are not synchronized into my iPhone and cannot be seen there. I tried the sync several times but it is still the same.

Why? How to solve the problem?

1Password Version: 4.6.0.592
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows XP SP3
Sync Type: Wi-Fi Sync
Referrer: forum-search:Not all the fields in my Windows 1Password can be synchronized to my iPhone 1Password Pro

Comments

• Hi @kchyatagilebits,

Many of the outdated Account and Wallet categories has been phased out in the latest 1Password for iOS app, they're converted to Logins instead. Can you check your Logins category on your iPhone and see if you can find your wallet item?

In 1Password on your computer, go to the View Menu to deselect Wallet and Account to match the sidebar against your iOS app.

This discussion has been closed.