Banking login issues windows

Hey guys,

I have created new logins in two bank sites.
Unfortunately when I try to login using 1password it fails in both banks.
But when I login by manually "copy & paste" the data saved in 1password to the sites, the login succeeds.
Same values but manually succeeds and via 1pass doesn't. Maybe some kind of advanced banking protection.

Any advice how to allow auto-login?

Thanks!
Ori

1Password Version: 4.6.0.592
Extension Version: 4.4.3.90 chrome
OS Version: win 7
Sync Type: Wifi
Referrer: forum-search:Banking login windows

Comments

• Hi @Ori_Rapaport,

Would you be willing to share the bank URLs or names, so we can try it ourselves and see if we can make it work?

If the extension does not work, what you can try is switch over to a more simple method, the Auto-Type feature. This requires you to focus the username first and then press the shortcut to fill. What will happen is that 1Password automatically types in your username character by character, tab to the password field, type the password and if you have auto-submit turned on, it will then press the enter key.

Here's how to try this:

1. Edit your Bank items in the main 1Password program, check the box next to Use Auto-Type in web browser and press OK to save the change
    2. Go to your bank site in the web browser, focus your username field by clicking into it and press Control + \, see if that'll work.

Note you must always focus the username field first when doing this or it could enter it elsewhere.

For more information about Auto-Type, you can read our guide here. You can also use this for your desktop programs.

• Ori_Rapaport
    Ori_Rapaport
    Community Member

Hi Mike
    Thanks a lot :chuffed:

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of MikeT, you are most welcome! It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.