Registration without Internet connection

Hello!
I would like to use on my notebook which disposes of no Internet connection my licence of 1Padswword for Windows.
Because no connection with the Internet exists I am not able to do the programme with my Lizenzkey free switching.
How can I carry out without Internet connection the connection?
Greeting!
Hans

1Password Version: 4.6.0.592
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7 Prof.
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @ohlerhan - Hans, you will need an Internet connection to activate your license. Could you email us at support+windows@agilebits.com and we can help further with this. In the email, can you include a link back to this forum post. Thanks!

• ohlerhan
    ohlerhan
    Community Member

Hi!
    Thanks for the feedback!
    Unfortunately, my English is not so good...
    Does this mean that I cannot activate the programme without Internet connection?
    Is it not possible about a licence file?
    Many greetings!
    Hans

• @ohlerhan - Hans, yes we can send you a license file. Could you email us at support+windows@agilebits.com and I can send you that file.

• @ohlerhan - Hans, I have sent you an email containing your license file and instructions to add it.

ref: FJN-52842-522

• ohlerhan
    ohlerhan
    Community Member

Tomorrow Laura!
    Many thanks for the great Support!
    Everything has wonderfully functioned.
    Best regards!
    Hans

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Any time! On behalf of Laura, you are most welcome! I'm glad to hear that worked. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

• ohlerhan
    ohlerhan
    Community Member

Thanks - great program, really Support!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

:chuffed: :+1:

This discussion has been closed.