1Password Backup is not running on Windows

Good Morning, I first installed 1password on my iphone (iOS 9.1) and bought the pro version. The backups in the icloud are activated.
After that I synchronised my iPhone with iTuneson my Windows PC (Windows 7) - then I made a backup over iTunes on my windows pc ( file is called 1Password 2015-11-05 09_18_52 (1 profiles, 3 items, 0 folders, 0 attachments).1p4_zip - i tried to unzip this and I got OnePassword.sqlite file.
Then I installed 1password on my windows pc and tried to use this backup - but it does not work :-(
I don´t like the dropbox so I need another way to synchronise the files. Or is it easier to first make a tresor on the pc and then synchronise it with the ios oder mac etc. ?

1Password Version: 6.0.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Hi @Woempi,

Would you be willing to use the Wi-Fi sync? That's the best local sync you can use between iOS and Windows PC.

If yes, what you do is create a new vault in 1Password on your PC first. Make sure when you save the vault file, to use .OPVault file type, not .agilekeychain.

Once you save it and unlock this vault, go to the File Menu > Wi-Fi Sync to perform the sync with your iPhone. This guide will help with the next steps: https://support.1password.com/guides/ios/sync-over-wifi.html

This discussion has been closed.