Is there any planing for sync all device with MAC/Windows/Android/Apple in PRC?

Dear Team:

This is a user in China. And I love 1Password.
I have iphone, ipad, mac, mac pro, surface pro 4, thinkpad X220 and more other device.
And dropbox and gmail can't been access in PRC. So is there any other solution on planing for sync the data cross all device except wifi sync?
I know I can sync with iCloud for apple solution, but windows is important, too.

Or I have a Synology NAS, it have a remote sync app in OSX/IOS/Windows, is it useful?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@asyqm: It sounds like Wi-Fi Sync is currently the only supported option that will work for you if you're unable to use Dropbox. You can combine Wi-Fi Sync (PC-to-mobile) with another tool (especially if your NAS provides one) to sync data between the Mac and PC.

Ultimately 1Password just needs a local folder to write to (you can also setup Folder Sync in 1Password for Mac). Past that, you can simply have another utility keep it up to date between computers. But my advice would be to backup your data religiously in case you run into any issues with your remote sync tool, as we haven't tested these with 1Password. Let me know what you think! :)

• MikeT
    edited November 2015

Hi @asyqm,

Some of us uses Synology's Cloud Station to sync the 1Password data between computers and then use Wi-Fi sync with one of the Mac for the mobile devices. You cannot use Wi-Fi sync between computers at the moment but you can use one PC to sync your data between that PC to multiple mobile devices. When you pull changes from your mobile device to this specific PC, Cloud Station will sync it to the rest of your computers.

Just one thing, please make sure you update your Synology before you use Cloud Station, there was an update that've fixed the time server sync issue that would ensure proper syncing between computers, including 1Password data.

This discussion has been closed.