I would like to add a Windows license to my existing Mac and iOS licenses

In the past I purchased OnePassword for both iOS and my Mac. I probably should have gotten the license that covered both Mac and Windows, but I didn't think I would need it. Now I am finding myself needing on it more and more on my work laptop (Windows). How can I add the Windows license now?

Also, would this one also cover an Android phone I use for work?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @jacob_nyboer - Thank you for your past purchases of 1Password for your iOS devices and your Mac. You can add 1Password for Windows at the bundle price. It looks like you purchased 1Password for Mac from Mac App Store. Could you email us at support+forum@agilebits.com including a copy of the Mac App Store receipt and we can help you further.

1Password for Android is a separate purchase. 1Password for Android is free to try for 30 days, giving you the opportunity to try all its features and really get a feel for the application. After this time, its Reader functionality will remain free. To add, edit, organize and favorite items, use the in-app purchase and unlock 1Password’s premium features. You can read more about these premium features here.

This discussion has been closed.