"Move to Dropbox" tab is greyed out and can't sync my PC with my Android tablet

I recently procured 1Password for my Windows PC and have entered all of my information. I want to now sync this information with my Android tablet. I installed dropbox for Android on my tablet and tried to perform the sync. On my initial sync attempt, the "Move to Dropbox" tab was not greyed out and it initially looked like everything was going to be OK. However, when the sync was finished, the tablet lists a bunch of files which can't be opened with anything that I can find. In the meantime, the "Move to Dropbox" tab is now greyed out and the instructions that were provided in 1Password's help section concerning what to do if the "Move to Dropbox" tab is greyed out appear to be ineffective in resolving my problem. Any other suggestions as to how I can sync my PC with the Android tablet?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:"Move to Dropbox" tab is greyed out and can't sync my PC with my Android tablet

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@sewercop: If Move to Dropbox is greyed out, that means that Dropbox is installed, but there is already a like-named vault in your Dropbox folder, which 1Password won't offer to overwrite. Please check for .agilekeychain vaults in Dropbox, and be sure to open any you find there to see if it's something you misplaced rather than simply deleting them. Let me know what you find! :)

This discussion has been closed.