Windows user delete agilekeychain

Hello. I am a new 1Password user (iphone/ipad/windows). I am synching with Dropbox. I started off with a agilekeychain by accident but all my passwords are now in a opvault file and that is the one I want to keep unless agilekeychain is needed since I'm on Windows (I am only doing Dropbox sync):

Can I delete the agilekeychain one (and how)? From Windows I see:
Dropbox-->Apps-->1Password-->1Password.agilekeychain
Dropbox-->Apps-->1Password-->MyOwn.opvault

Thank-you,
Peter

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Terrahawk
    Terrahawk
    Community Member

i found these directions and moved the agilekeychain directory off Dropbox.
    https://guides.agilebits.com/1password-windows/4/en/topic/creating-a-new-vault

At first i just put "old" in front of the agilekeychain in Dropbox and moved it to a new directory (/data/)
    old-1Password.agilekeychain
    but the 1Password iPhone App still found it there after Syncing so i placed a back up copy on my computer and deleted the Dropbox folder.

Windows no longer shows the deleted vault in Dropbox but my iphone and ipad apps still do (after syncing). Not sure if that will resolve itself?

• Hi @terrahawk,

Before proceeding, please back up your 1Password data:

1. On PC, open 1Password and go to the Backup Menu > Back up 1Password vault.
    2. On iOS, this guide will explain how to back up.

After you're done with the backups, disable the Dropbox sync on your iPhone. Open 1Password on your iOS device, unlock, and go to Settings > Sync, tap on Sync Service > Dropbox to disable the sync.

Now, re-enable the sync with Dropbox and it should see your new opvault file, tap on it to sync with it.

Test to see if it now syncs correctly between your iOS device and your PC.

• Terrahawk
    Terrahawk
    Community Member

Thank-you Mike. I am all set now
    Peter

• MikeT
    edited November 2015

That is great to hear and you're welcome!

This discussion has been closed.