I have 1password Version 5.3 (530029) Mac App Store. My PC is asking for a license key

I am running 1password on my MAC and love it. I bought it through the MAC store. I downloaded the windows version (I have some important programs that only run in windows, rats!) I am running a demo mode of 1password. I thought I read somewhere I could run two computers on one license... but I can't find my license key! where do I look for it.

1Password Version: 5.3
Extension Version: 530029
OS Version: os 10.10.5
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: kb-search:license key, kb:license-file-faq

Comments

• bcalfee
    bcalfee
    Community Member

Also, I rarely have internet. I live out of the US and have to use hotspots for internet. Also, bandwidth is small so everything is tedious

• Hi @bcalfee,

Depending on what license you buy, you can use it on any computers as long as it fits your license. Since you bought 1Password at Apple's Mac App Store, the purchase can be used on any Macs you own but that doesn't include other platforms like Windows and iOS, you have to buy them separately.

However, you can purchase the Windows license at a discounted price to match the price of the bundle Mac+Windows license we sell at our own store. To get this discount, please forward your proof of purchase from Apple's iTunes team to us at support+licenses@agilebits.com and we'll explain how this will work.

I am not sure what you're trying to mention about the Internet and bandwidth, are you asking how to sync 1Password between Mac and Windows to reduce bandwidth as much as possible? A USB drive might be the most efficient method.

This discussion has been closed.