Can not get to 1Password in MSN internet explorer, click the button on my desk top opens in google

Can not get to 1Password in MSN internet explorer, click the button on my desk top opens in google

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Can not get to 1Password in entrenet explorer the button on the home page opens in google

Comments

• Hi @Ray_Austin,

Can you tell me what version of Windows you're using?

Do you see the 1Password icon in Internet Explorer's command bar? If not, please follow the instructions posted here and see if it works.

• BobArch2
    BobArch2
    Community Member

I had a similar situation while dual booting in Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 10586). Calling up 1Password would open up in Windows Edge. I had to go into Set Defaults and flag Internet Explorer 11 as being the default for all recorded requests. Problem solved.

Having said that, I have another issue pertaining to speed but will open a new thread.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Ah, thanks for the tip! Indeed, Windows 10 can cause some default browser confusion. It does sound like Ray_Austin may be using a very old version of Windows though, since "MSN" was mentioned. I've replied in the other thread as well. :)

This discussion has been closed.