Windows font size (is this correct?)

I've seen multiple threads on this forum that address the Windows font size issue, and seen that each time the answer was "1Password respects your display preferences" but still I find that on my Surface Pro 3, the font showing the ID/password is barely visible. Changing the font size on the control panel does not work.

I'm attaching the screen shot. Is this supposed to be the right font size? I have my high-dpi setting disabled and changing the global scaling did not change the overall font size, either.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.592
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Masatake E. Hori: Hmm. I'm afraid I'm not able to reproduce this. From the screenshot it appears that the item details are somehow a smaller font size than the rest of the app, but they shouldn't scale independently.

I wonder if maybe there are some localization settings involved here. Can you double-check those as well as your display settings for UI and text scaling so I can test it myself to try to figure out what's going on. Thanks in advance! :)

• MikeT
    edited November 2015

Hi @Masatake E. Hori,

This is not a font issue, it's the HI-DPI scaling issue. 1Password is not yet fully compatible with high resolution screens but it is something we're working on. There is a way to disable the display scaling on 1Password, so that you can get better fonts.

Please try this and see if it will improve the scaling: https://support.1password.com/win-high-dpi/

This discussion has been closed.