Dropbox sync issues

For some reason my 1P does not update when my team members add new login information. They do not see mine when i update login information either. As far as I can tell I am linked to the right dropbox folder. I tested the sync, and when i added something it was updated i the drobbox folder but no one else received it. I seem to be the only one on my team experiencing this issue. Help is much appreciated.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @nuphoriq_Brian - I'm so sorry you are having Dropbox sync problems. The best way for us to troubleshoot this would be to get diagnostics reports from your Windows PC and at least one of the other Windows PCs that is not receiving your new data -

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/win.html

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• nuphoriq_Brian
    nuphoriq_Brian
    Community Member

BPW-23369-913

• Thanks! We'll reply via email shortly.

This discussion has been closed.