identity template

Hi,
There is one essential field missing in this template, and that is an ID number field.
Also, it would be nice to be able to edit, or create a template, accordingly to our need.
But the ID number field is crucial.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:edit identity template

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@henengel: Can you tell me what "ID number" you're referring to? Keep in mind that you can add pretty much any information you want by creating a new section and custom fields, but if you can be more specific I may be able to offer addition advice. Thanks in advance! :)

• henengel
    henengel
    Community Member

You are correct.
    I didn't notice the option to add a field.
    Regarding the "ID number", I mean a field that related to an ID number, Social security number,Passport number, or any other identification number.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@henengel: Ah, understood! Thanks for clarifying. We actually have separate categories for these. I find it makes it easier to keep things organized

Also, because Identity items are used for filling personal information in the browser, it is best if 1Password doesn't fill super-sensitive information like your Passport and Social Security Number. However, since 1Password cannot fill custom data (it doesn't know enough about it to know how to fill it), there's no harm or risk in using custom sections/fields to just store the data there. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.