Unsure as to how many seats needed (business license)

Options

Hi,

I'm a personal 1Password user and would like to use 1Password in a business setting, to manage and share logins, but am unsure what license is appropriate. I assume business, but as to the number of seats, maybe you can help? Can you please define seat for me?

3 different organisations need access, but only 1 user is required.

The first organisation, for which I am employed, provides a help desk. There are 5 people on the help desk, but only 1 at a time. Each person mans the help desk for a week and we rotate. Those not manning the help desk may need access, but only on an ad hoc basis. The desktop application only needs to be installed on a single PC.

The second and third organisations need access, but by few people, only very rarely, and on an ad hoc basis.

Would 3 seats be right? 1 for each organisation?

Thanks in advance

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• MikeT
    edited November 2015
    Options

Hi @stirlsj,

The seat count refers to the number of human users using 1Password, each user can reuse the same seat on any computer(s) he or she has.

It would be 5 users for the help desk in the first organization, which is 5 seats, and other organizations depends on who many users.

However, it is meant for full time users, you have flexible users, so we can be flexible about this as well. Please email us at support+licenses@agilebits.com with your specific needs (number of users that will use 1Password per organization) and we'll explain what we can do for your needs. Please also include this thread link in the email, so you don't have to repeat anything, our business team will read the thread along with your email.

Thanks!

ref: TCG-81788-326

This discussion has been closed.