If I already purchased 1Password for Mac and I have a new Windows PC for work, can I get a discount?

Options

If I already purchased 1Password for Mac and I have a new Windows PC for work, can I get a discount on the Windows purchase? I wouldn't have purchased the bundle then, but I would really like to be able to use the Chrome extension on my work computer so I don't have to save passwords in Chrome at work. Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:If I already purchased 1Password for Mac and I have a new Windows PC for work, can I get a discount on the Windows purchase? I wouldn't have purchased the bundle then, but I would really like to be able to use the Chrome extension on my work computer so I don't have to save passwords in Chrome at work. Thanks!

Comments

• Hi @ashleysisti,

Yes, we will provide you with a discount on the Windows license to match the bundle license price. Forward your proof of the Mac license purchase to us at support+license@agilebits.com and we'll send you a coupon to discount the Windows license.

Just to be clear, you do need to have 1Password for Windows program installed on your work PC in order to use the 1Password for Chrome extension, the extension cannot work on its own. You would need to sync your 1Password database between the home and work computers as well.

This discussion has been closed.